Astronomical sphere rings are originally made in Germany in the 16th century by a famous German astrologer. Its design was from astronomy tools that were sized down to become fashionable finger rings. Such rings were used by astronomers in the past to tell time and help with navigation.
Through the help of skilled modern craftsmen, you can now satisfy your cosmic curiosity with the 16th Century Astronomical Sphere Ring!
MULTI-LAYERED SPHERICAL DESIGN
- Multi-layered spherical design that is carefully crafted.
- Looks like normal pendant at first. But once you open it, the ring takes on a unique form!
- Designed like a ring but will create a multi-layered universe when opened.
EXQUISITE & UNIQUE
- Skillfully crafted and carefully inscribed details.
- Made with Rustproof Sterling Silver Material.
- Engraved with astronomical symbols from the 16th century like the Zodiac, Ancient Greek alphanumeric characters, constellations, etc.
- Moves just like regular armillary spheres when opened.
WEAR IT IN 2 WAYS
- You can wear it as a ring or a pendant!
- Add a classically elegant touch to any of your daily attire!
ROMANTIC GIFT FOR ANYONE
- Offer your loved ones the whole universe with this ring!
- Perfect gift for yourself, families, friends and astronomy lovers out there.
- Can be worn by both men and women.
Wear the entire universe on your finger! Buy this 16th Century Astronomical Sphere Ring for you and your astronomy lover friends NOW!
| US Size
Material/s: 925 Sterling Silver & Copper
Thickness: About 0.35cm
Weight: About 10 grams
Available Platings: Vintage Gold / Vintage Silver
Package Inclusion/s: 1 pc. 16th Century Astronomical Sphere Ring
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!